September 9, 2008

State Fair

On Saturday night we took our annual trip to the State Fair.
We go every year with Eric's family.
We ate tons of good food. I got one of the famous foot long corn dogs, it was so good I haven't eaten a corn dog for years. But it was $5.50. I thought that was ridiculous!!!
We also paid to get into the freak show tent. There was some crazy stuff in there. A fire breather, a cow with 6 legs, a tiny horse, a bunch of sick stuff in bottles (like siamese things and two headed things). GOOD TIMES!!!
Reese with Grandpa
Eric punching some punching bag to see how hard he could hit.
Mitch trying the same thing. He beat Eric both times.


3 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

I love new posts! I have not been to the state fair since we went to the Destiny's Child Concert with Bret & Jared! do you remember that! I have some pics if you need a refresher!

Scott and Malorie said...

IS the state Fair over? I wanted to go this year. I love taking the girls to all the fairs. How fun!! I'm excited to see you have grass now too. I need to come check it out in person.

Goldies said...

It does seem so silly but yards are such a pain so I am so happy for you that is all done. It looks really good! Oh the state fair, it is good times...