August 7, 2008

Goodbye Katie


So Katie my little baby sis left early this morning to go to Pennsylvania to be a nanny.

She was very excited but nervous at the same time.

It was sad to see her go, but it will be really good for her. She is great with kids and loves them so much. She will do great!!! But we will really miss her.
Daisy, Katie, Tony
Katie with her new love interest Darrin Hadley at Eric's softball game last night.
Also Eric's brother, mom and dad are in the picture cheering him on.
He hit two home runs, he has been wanting to hit one all summer and finally hit two in one game!

This is a family picture from last year. I am lucky to have such a great family!

Katie
Katie with her little dog Chloe and my dog Spicie.



5 comments:

The Rees' said...

L O V E the blog Lady!! I'm glad we are all Bloggin Crazy ladies! :) Whats your sched this weekend?! I asked the other girls to see what they thought about another fun get together... what do you think?! xomi

The Coach and his Wife said...

OK! SO i did it and i am a blogger! Now I can comment on your blog that I love! I posted pics of the bbque, however my blog is DUMB! how do you get the cute layouts and stuff? I am DUMB I can not figure it out! HELP!

Megan said...

Hey, this is Megan (from the bBq) I just wanted to say hi! and your blog is super cute :)

The Coach and his Wife said...

So I have been playing around with this blogging stuff. And you know how you said you wanted to have how people update under their blogs..well when you go into your blogger list to add a new blog, you can click on boxes that allow you to show extra stuff, so you can pick if you want to have it show that date of the last post, content, etc...

Amanda and the Bradys said...

your bolg is so cute i finally finished mine! I can't believe how time flys!! Katie is like WomAn! CUte pics i love them!! It was fun to see everyone! We need to do it more often!!