July 29, 2008

Jackson Hole Weekend

Me and Eric under the famous arches.
Spicie on our way home in her car seatbelt. No, she didnt come with us. Anna (Eric's Sister) watched her and like 4 other dogs and two cats while we were gone. I felt bad for her but was very thankful she helped us out. I am sure it was a ZOO!
This is one of the wagons that was behind us.
This is Eric at the candy shop, diggin in. They have the best mint chocolate fudge.



This past weekend we went up to Jackson Hole with Eric's mom and dad. We left Friday night and drove to Afton and stayed there. Then got up and went to eat at the Star Valley Cheese Factory for breakfast. It was not good. They were out of everything and everything was cold. So I don't suggest eating there if your ever up that way.
Then we drove into Jackson and walked the shops for most of the day. Then that night we went to see the Bar-T Five. It is pretty fun. You ride up into the mountains in covered wagons then get up to a big pavilion and eat a chuck wagon dinner and then they do a show with singing and crowd involvement.
Eric's mom got chosen to go up and be a part of the "She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain". It was so funny. She really doesn't like doing stuff like that but she did really good.

1 comment:

Scott and Malorie said...

Oh lucky you. I love Jackson. I never have enough money to spend there though. What else are you doing this summer. We need and should plan a trip to Lake Powell on the houseboat again with all the couples. What do you think?