YUMMY! & So Easy!
Crazy right outta the shower hair and slim jims.
He was excited!
He was excited!
Blowing out his candles!
Eric told Lexi to be good for his birthday and she was perfect - She slept the entire evening just like an angel. I actually had to wake her up at 11 to feed her and get her pj's on and give her her medicine.
I cant believe that my honey is now over a quarter of a century. What an old man! Love you babe!

3 comments:
mmmmmm...homemade oreos are my absolute favorite!!! Looks like you gave him a great bday celebration
What I can't believe is that I forgot Eric's birthday! I totally owe him a treat. Things have not been exactly good this week- so my excuse is that I have had so much on my mind! Jake probably knew and forgot to tell me- what a punk! Happy late b-day Eric!
Happy B-Day. We really need to get together to share babies.
Post a Comment