I went to the doctor again yesterday and everything is still right on schedule.
But the baby is head down and way way low. So I guess that means she could come early. I go every week now to the doctor so we are getting close!
Her room is still not totally finished, and I told her she cant come until its done.
So hopefully she will listen to me.
Okay so my very exciting news is...
My brother and his wife have been trying to adopt a baby for about 5 years. Well last Friday night (23rd) they got the call saying they had been chosen to get a baby. They were so excited, what made it even more exciting is that the baby was to be born on Thursday (29th). Ya, less than one week to prepare. They had been told that the baby was a little girl. So all week they were busy buying things to prepare for this little girl. Well on Thursday they got the call saying the baby was born and that everything went well. But instead of a girl... It turned out to be a little BOY! They are still super excited and cant wait to be parents!
Sorry for not posting this news yesterday as I promised, but with all of the craziness I ran out of time!

5 comments:
Alright miss-you better not forget to post your exciting news!
Okay it's Thursday, and no news! Come on Emily...
That still makes me cry! I am so happy for them! You will have to post some pics when you can!
That's so great! I'm glad they finally get their opportunity... Hope all goes well as they get the little guy settled in at home.
That is great news! Tell them congrats for Alan and I. I am so happy for them. I bet they are so thrilled
Post a Comment