I just want to say how MAD I am that Celine Dion's concert got cancelled/rescheduled. It was supposed to be this Friday and I had tickets!!! So now I have to wait till February. Uggg... At least I have Twilight on Friday to look forward to!
School Update!
8 years ago


3 comments:
ME TOO! The worst part is that it's rescheduled on a Sunday, so now we aren't going anyway. I'd feel guilty the whole time being there knowing I was breaking the Sabbath. But yes, we have twilight!
Hey Emily W!!! I was trying to disguise who I was talking about. I am just trying to be safe ok! You never know what crazies are out there :)
At least you got tickets. I am not sure that I could have hinted any harder to Jake that I wanted him to get me tickets- but I guess it wasn't hard enough because of course I don't have any.
Post a Comment